Yoga Classes We Offer
Follow Yoga offers a variety of yoga classes in Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Our classes span various types of yoga instruction, enabling anyone to incorporate the practice of yoga into their lives. Whether you have been injured and wish to reduce pain or seek mental balance through meditative yoga, we offer something for everyone.
What Types Of Yoga Do We Teach?
- Hatha Yoga
- Transcendental Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
Where Do We Offer Yoga Classes?
Our Yoga studio is located at 8020 Norfolk Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814
We will be expanding our class offerings. Visit our website often for new postings of classes
or subscribe to our mailing list below. Always leave a reply at the bottom of this page for any
comments or requests for additional classes that fits your needs.
We offer yoga classes throughout greater Washington, DC area at various locations such as:
- In-Home Yoga Classes: Individual or group yoga instruction in the privacy of your home
- At-Work Yoga Classes: Individual or group yoga instruction at work
- Studio Yoga Classes: Group yoga instruction at designated studio locations
- Free Yoga Classes: Group yoga instruction at picturesque locations in Metro DC.
- Click on Events for the locations
- Yoga Events: Specialty Yoga Events
What Are The Benefits Of Practicing Yoga with Follow Yoga?
- Cultivates a sense of happiness, contentment, and fulfillment
- Taps into your inner energy reserves and generates health and happiness from within
- Enhances the health and youthfulness of the body
- Clarity of mind
- Helps counter general physical decline due to ageing
- Helps counter negligent use of the body
- Helps counter accumulation of excess tension
- Enhanced body awareness (the inner and outer body structure)
- Integration of a balance mind, body, and spirit
- Increase in confidence
- Improve body alignment
- Improves ability to cope with stress